hello everyone. I've just joined today

pat3d

Tuner
Car
rover 45 1.8l s
I own a rover 45 2004 model 1.8li. It is been my project for six month/keeping me busy. Currently an on going project. I chose this car simply because I wanted a challenge, also have not seen another rover 45 with mods before until recently. So you could say I wanted to be different. I have done some mods I haven't seen before on other cars. My mods so far are as follows.. Re upholstered the interior my self with suede velour/grey fabric with embroidered work. Uprated discs, pads, mg zs wheels,custom built stainless steel exhaust straight through by long life,fly eyes kit, chrome number plate grill,rare front centre badge with owners club grille badges,fully skimmed down head for compression, uprated triple layered head gasket,oil slave valve drilled out for extra oil flow,light weight cams, uprated water and oil pump,re mapped ecu and some engine aesthetics (batt cover,rocker cover,expansion reservoir cover e.t.c.) but still have alot more I want to achieve performance wise. If you have took the time to read this then thankyou very much. I will try to post some pictures when I find out how to do so. Cheers and thankyou for having me be apart of the forum :)

Greetings pat3d and welcome to our TorqueCars forum buddy :)

As a new member you will have to make 10 posts before the system will allow you to post any photos. This helps us to deter the spammers who plague this site. Try using a photo medium like Photobucket or Flickr to make the pictures larger and more prominent in your posts.

Hi and welcome from me. You'll need 10 posts and an account upgrade before you can post pics, you are almost there I'd love to see this project it sounds great.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back