Hello everyone I am grahamwray@yahoo.com Mitsubishi 3000 gt gto FAN Ormskirk

grahamxxxx

Car
3000 gt twin tirbo
I have had 2 GTO,S one blew up one ; cost a fortune to realign the suspension, got ripped off next one was floor pan rusty , sold it honestly NOW HAVE my last one hopefully a 95/97 REG 3000 gt Vr4 TT ONLY 63000 miles , genuine
History to CHOKE on Mongoose exhaust Hks air filter, plus other shiny bits , Tein coilover shocks all round ,the electric ones were always a pain full leather like new everything works , beautiful wheels , spent a lot on underneath all rust removed and replaced where they go behind the front wheels and 5 litres of black WAXOIL injected, where needed , all the arches cleaned , all surface rust removed front wishbones replaced and everything clear wax coated , new pads all round plus grooved and drilled rear discs , got them cheap , CLear indicators , still have the yellow ones new rad etc etc , have 4; wing mirrors for sale including a set of electric folding and a set of normal , and rear parcel shelf cover plus FULL rear lights , rear discs and cam belt covers , PLUS FRONT underneath SPOILER , NEEDS a little WORK ,
customised with carbon fibre and stainless, everything removable if wanted , just thinking about remapping nothing silly ,
NOT SELLING, just want to introduce myself, went on the 40th Anniversary Trip to Silverstone got two hats and
pictures and did the BREITLING WING WALK ,
ANYWAY hope you are all good, would appreciate any information on remapping it , NOTHING SILLY JUST a buss when I see younger cars

I forgot it has had 3 timing belts plus tensioners replaced in the mileage 63000,
crazy I know , do you know how much to replace one of these engines costs , 35 hours plus the engine if you can find one , still not SELLING, LOVE THE CAR , just sounds like a FERRARI when you put your right foot down , better than !!!!
Bye the way the reg is
512 GTE XXX

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologise for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, and am caring for an elderly relative too but I believe I've caught up now.

I'm certain you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to talking cars with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of automotive variety in whatever form it takes from cars to project ideas.

What modifications have you previously made, and which ones would you recommend? Is there anything you'd want us to write about on our main site? - The feedback we get from our members has a significant impact on the research and information we produce.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

JUST INTERESTED in the remapping available without blowing my engine up, a second or two plus would be nice , I know how expensive that is if it goes wrong 35 hours in and out to replace plus engine that was years ago , in Ormskirk will go the UK HOTS CARS in Southport when weather gets better xx

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back