Hello Every one

Widgmaster

Car
2001 Spyder Gt
I seen this 2001 Spyder GT sitting in a parking lot at my church .There where a few rips in the top so I approached the owner and told her i could make repairs and she said she did not want to put any more money into it.. A week later she offered to sell it to me for a $1000... We set up a payment plan of $250 a month until full payment and then I would take possession . As luck would have it I was able to pay in full the first month . This car has been kept in storage away from the elements and the condition is near excellent. I have yet to find any signs of rust . There are some stone chips and light scratches so I will be saving to have that addressed . Since I have owned the car I had the top end of the motor done--replaced the convertible top--redid the interior--zink plated drilled and slotted rotors --Mishimoto aluminum radiator and trans cooler -- new tires -- adjustable KYB-AGX struts -- Tein lowering springs --AEM cold air intake -- Vis front bumper lip-- and I am going to do a simulated dual exhaust system with turbo thrush mufflers..
I am a retired upholsterer with 45 year experience from Ontario Canada living on a modest pension .. I have been a car nut from day one -- helping my dad in the driveway. I joined a few other Mitsubishi web sites and have learned a lot about my car from those good people at DSMTuners.com and Club3G.com.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Sounds like you got a good one there.

So sorry for my very slow reply, I've been busy updating the site framework and chasing bugs. Hopefully we are there now, with a much faster more efficient site and server.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back