Hello (another one)

TeeJay

Car
Mk9 1.4TDI VW Polo
:D Howdy folks,

Currently drive a standard 1.4 Seat Ibiza Chill,except for a bit of carbon fibre vinyl here and there...gets me about but to be honest 60 bhp is boooring, however insurance is a big hinderance as I'm not even 20 yet and I've already written a car off :confused: Not a lot you can do to play with that kind of power though, so as soon as I can afford to I'll be looking for something a bit more fun to drive, and interesting to mod :bigsmile:

Anyway thats it from me for now

TeeJay

Hi matey, nice to see you've joined up. 60bhp can still be fun in the corners! I don't think i've even seen your car yet, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Enjoy the forums, articles and the pics!

How did you write the car off then?

On the insurance front try our Adrian Flux number, members get a discount as well, call them on 0800 198 8998 for details.

Well I thought, why wait...advertising pays eh ;) Yeah I must admit, it is fun on the bends, just seriously lacking straight line speed...and it makes a lot of noise anywhere above 70 (or so I'm told)...

As for the write-off, I may have got a tad impatient and decided that rather than waiting for a dustbin lorry to finish, I would reverse back down a one-way street...so reverse gear selected, clutch up, accelerator down, don't need to use wingmirrors obv, rear-veiw is fine...and I drove straight into the front quarter of a parked Mondeo, twisted the axle and bent the chassis of my car...and put a littledent in the bodywork of his...inexperience does wonderful things :blink:

Hello and welcome to the site mate

wholey hell how hard did you hit the mondeo to twist the chassis.

would suggest sorting the handling out but even that would probably make a nice dent in your insurance.

I think we've all been there buddy. A moments lapse of judgement and then you end up paying for it over the next 3 years in loaded insurance premiums.

Hello and welcome Teejay, you'll like it here. Sorry to hear about your smash in the old car. They say we learn from our mistakes so I guess that proves to be a powerful lesson.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back