Hello and help - power issue

turkish68

Car
Honda Accord 2.0 SE
Hi, I'm Si and am new to the forum. This is my first post so please go easy on me! I currently drive a 51 Honda Accord 2.0 VTEC SE. I have recently carried out a service on the car, during which I had to replace a rotten earth cable from the battery and the timing belt was replaced by Honda a couple of hundred miles ago. In the last couple of weeks I noticed what I thought was a misfire. The spark plugs were replaced when the car was serviced but the issue is still there. I have found that it is not a misfire but a sudden and very short dip in power when cruising along no matter what gear I am in (the head lights dip very briefly) The management light is not illuminating during or after it happens but I have no idea what could be causing it. Anyone with any experience of this or any suggestions for where to start looking to stop it would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

Got it sorted. The o rings on the earth cable and the mounting points just need cleaned up. Once decent contact was made the problem stopped.

Thanks for the update mate! Sorry I didn't get here in time to help (not that you needed it!). Hopefully you'll stick around and get stuck into the forum.