Hello all

alexis

Car
Nissan 100 nx
Hi all, my name is alexis or lexi for short, I have joined this forum for help and advice on sorting my new mota, it's a 1995 Nissan 100 nx 1600cc which I brought last weekend, i am looking for help in sourcing replacement front wings and uprating the brakes, if there are any nice people out there who could help me I would very much appreciate it as I have limited finances, I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
Alexis :)

Greetings Lexi and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

We have some marvellous on here so I am sure that someone will be able to point you in the right direction, good luck my friend :)

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Oh, have you tried your local breakers yards and salvage agents?

There are also parts on Ebay that should fit and be quite cheap.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back