Hello all from Jim

jimperry

Car
volvo 855 r 2.3t
Looking forward to a chat with you all, don't get a great deal of computer time usually at work when it is quiet i sneak some in :D
regards Jim

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Thank you
this is the first forum I have joined still finding my way around, trying to work out photo bucket? googling url's at the moment, I will get there eventually
regards Jim

Hi and welcome.

I belong to quite a few forums, but spend most of my time here.

You will need 10 posts before you can upload photos.

Photobucket is pretty straighforward to use. However, if you get stuck just ask.

Thank you
this is the first forum I have joined still finding my way around, trying to work out photo bucket? googling url's at the moment, I will get there eventually
regards Jim

Hi Jim, no problem young man!

It would be a good idea to have both TorqueCars & Photobucket open at this point ;)

Once you have made 10 posts here on TorqueCars you can proceed with the following.

1) Go into Photobucket and select the picture that you want to copy.

2) Hold your mouse in the top right hand side of the photo then click on the star, then scroll down to and click on Get Links.

3) Right at the bottom of the dialogue box you will see IMG codes (For forums boards) then left click in the bar underneath that title which will then turn yellow and will briefly show the word Copied.

4) You go back to your open Post Reply page on TorqueCars then right click on the page and then scroll down to the word Paste.

5) Left click on the word Paste and the photo will then be added to your page as a URL which means you won't actually see the photo but just the code.

6) You finish writing what it is you want to say then click on the tab marked Preview Post this will show you how your post and photo will look before you post it.

7) When your happy with how it all looks then click on the tab Submit Reply which then posts your reply live into the thread!

Easy and simples :)

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the welcome everyone
and the advice T9 man for posting pics, having a busy bank holiday weekend, helping my son with his mk5 cortina (paint stripper) micro blistered all over looked ok until we started taking down the paint, last bit front panel :) not a nice job, and it is going gloss black so lots of work we need to get it finished for a show he wants to go to in august.
Not much time for my toys at the moment.
regards Jim

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Nice one thanks
Slipped up again today had a moment of weakness and bought another project as if if I haven't got enough to do already xr4x4 2.8 model 62k miles pink one need a lot of t cut haha pretty good nick runs well after i loosened all the tappets any one any idea why they would all be tight, thought it might have been run on unleaded with no additive and the valve seats have eroded has not been apart by the looks of it
any input greatly appreciated
regards jim

btw the wife has not seen or knows ant thing about it yet will just keep my lads quiet
this forum has a very wide range of people with grate idea's love it
regards jim

Nice one thanks
looks like a lot of like minded people who like to play with big toys three things i need to know = does it start how fast does it go and can i make it quicker :)
regards jim

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back