hello all (e46)

Jordan1503

Car
e46 318 M43TU 118ps
hello all hoping i can find the help i need over time with my e46 as i slowly go through it, going to be using the "BMW M43 Tuning" article for the most part but there are a few fun ideas i want to try for the hell of it like attempt fitting a carb or a trumpet intake, but thats a long way off for now.

E46 318ci M43b19 (87kW) 2001
All stock, rust free, and just passed MOT with 1 advisory (fuelcap seal)

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it.

Awesome, glad you like the article, if you have tips to pass on I'll update it for you, it's how this site works, we all pool our knowledge in the forums and I put the best bits back into articles.

Do a few simple mods to warm up. A carb will be a pain to install on a car with a catalyst and fuel injection and seems a bit of a backward move but you might know something I don't or just want a challenge so props to you for it.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hi there and welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

hi jordan. throw out the m43 engine and drop in a m60 v8 with 6 speed manual.
nah joking mate enjoy your e46 i had one its a nice car.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back