Hello again lol...

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
I'm sure it's come as no suprise but once again drifted away and have come back. It's annoying as I realy like this forum but theres usually something that takes my mind off forums all together lol.

Been a few months since I was last around. IIRC the last car you guys saw was my Vectra GSi estate. Well i'm sure those that know me will have guessed but have moved on since then and now own 2 extremly nice motors.

Some of you may remember me talking about the Vectra Super Touring in previous posts/threads, well I have one hehe. It's a bit of animal aswell as it's not standard. It's the rarer V6 model and is number 455 of 500 ever made and 218 were the V6 model and there only 112 of them left on the road. Came with Irmscher racing suspension, uprated brakes, full recaro intrerior and full irmscher bodykit. Other bits that it now has are quaiff LSD, Mk3 Astra short gear shift, Full stainless race spec exhaust from engine back, filter, 4.0 bar FPR, custom blanked off EGR valve (with a Carlsberg can lol), uprated injectors, uprated fuel pump, 4 G cams from a GSi/3.0 Omega engines and enlarged throttle body. All in with it's remap is running 236.3 naturally asperated horses.

VectraST4.jpg

VectraST3.jpg

My other car thats sitting outside is even more of animal. I've recently bought myself my second Scooby. Some may remember my last one and how much I did to it (you can find my threads of older cars by clicking my username for thos that dont know my car history). Well this one is another special one. It's a MY99 (last of the classics) Jap import, JDM model. Beauty is, it was imported by a main dealer brand new and has never been registered in Japan but is Jap spec hehe. Started life at 275bhp standard but now is running 320bhp with a few sensible mods such as Walbro 255L fuel pump, uprated injectors, VF28 turbo (was a VF24) Blitz exhaust system (have the open mouth downpipe with decat still to fit), Exeddy triple plate clutch, Graham Goode short shift, uprated panel filter, uprated recirc valve (will be getting a blow off valve or dump valve) Version 7 STi top mounted intercooler (bigger) aftermarket scoop seal to make ALL the air go through the intercooler, mini scoop for drivers side vbent to bring more air in around the turbo and a mild bit of mapping to suit the tuning. Other mods done include, uprated 4 pot brakes with drilled and grooved disks and braided hoses, STi shock with Tein springs (handles like a go kart) and a set of lovely lightweight 17" Rota wheels with Toyo Proxies T1r's. All in all made to go very fast round corners and handle the sensible power but because the jap imports have the light weight alluminium chassis, it will out accelerate any Euro spec scoob of the same power.

and here she is...

scooby1.jpg

scooby4.jpg

scooby5.jpg

Since been on here last i've upgraded my computer so will be about a bit more and hopefully offer some good advice to you Vauxhall nuts out there and sorry ifor the PM's I missed from peeps asking for my advice, will do my best now i'm around again.

Oh and sorry to have done a Houdini again Waynne lol.

Speak to you all soon,
Andy.

Wow you have been busy, how do you manage to get to work on time? I'd be stuck on the door step with a set of keys in each hand trying to figure out if it's possible to drive to cars at the same time! :lol:

Welcome back btw! :D

Welcome back matey. Got yourself a right little pair of crackers there! What's ally on the import version? Just the front wings and bonnet I always thought?

Last edited:
The boot lid is also Ally, so are the doors and a few other bits they changed round. Very very tempted to get it re mapped again. The previous map was to run the mods a silly safe mode lol. But been told by Scooby Bits down here that another map will get it up to 330bhp and still be a safe reliable engine

Welcome back mate. I too went away for a few months and have reterned. :eek:

I like the two tone white on the Vectra! Either that or the light didn't catch the front door too well. My mate has just swapped his V6 for a MR2 (with full purple body kit :amazed: looks horrible) . His was a bucket compaired to yours tho :bigsmile:

So virtually all of it is ally then lol. Question is, which one do you use most? I would imagine the Vec being pretty redundant tbh with the Scooby being more of an all-round road weapon and neither being particularily economical? Then again I see the Vec being more comfy especially with the Scooby on Tein springs!

Why am I not suprised... :lol:

Welcome back mate. Two decent looking motors there. x2 on what MA said, what do use most? Which one do you prefer?

Both are being used a fair bit. If I go out with the misses and kids then it's Vectra all the way. But if it's just me or me and friends then it's the scooby. And as far as the 2 tome goes, there was a massive silver american truck thing parked to the right of the car, you can just about make the front end in the reflection. But you can see in the first pic that the body work is spot on.

(the vectra could possibly be up for sale as I may be getting a 300bhp Zafira VXR)

Both are being used a fair bit. If I go out with the misses and kids then it's Vectra all the way. But if it's just me or me and friends then it's the scooby. And as far as the 2 tome goes, there was a massive silver american truck thing parked to the right of the car, you can just about make the front end in the reflection.

Ah, :blink1: got you. You can see where I'm comming from when you look at the picture.

Welcome back matey, as always it's interesting to hear what you've been up to.

Did you modify the pram for your little ones? I bet you were tempted to slam it lower and put some nice wheels on it? How old are they now, must be about 1 & 2?

You need to do something with that exhaust tho mate. It looks like its catted and baffle'ed. Need to get something big and boar(y) on there:bigsmile: get that sound of the scoobie engine ringing from her rear end.

LOL Big Bad Joe...

It's already straight through and definatly has that scooby sound lol. Only thing it has is the cat on the down pipe but have already got an open mouth decat down pipe to fit but wont fit that till it gets mapped again.

An Waynne...

Yeh Lucy is 3 in February and Luke will be 1 same month.

Here is the rest of the spec for the Scoobs...

Engine:

2.0 Flat Four
VF28 Turbo
Simota Panel Filter
NGK PFR6B Spark Plugs
Miratec Silicone leads
Castrol Edge Sport 10W 60 Oil
Varta Battery
Open mouth stainless decat downpipe (not fitted but included)
Racebox Full stainless exhaust system
Walbro 255L fuel pump
Uprated injectors
Remapped.

Gearbox:

Exedy Clutch
Graham Goode short shift
Valvoline Gear oil

Suspension:

STI Shocks
Tein S Tech Springs
Front Strut Brace

Wheels:

Rota SDR 17x7.5
Toyo T1-R tyres

Brakes:

Godspeed reconditioned 4pot calipers with stainless pistons
Godspeed Grooved Discs front and rear
Uprated pads front and rear
Braided hoses
Dot 5.1 Fluid

Interior:

Prosport Gauges, showing Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Boost Gauge. Mounted in a triple pod replacing the top dash pocket.

Exterior:

Crystal;
Front headlights
Side lights
Front indicators
Side repeaters
Front Fogs

STI rear lights
Black mudflap kit
Tegiwa Black rear tow hook

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back