HEELO, IM ROBERT FROM THE NETHERLANDS

robertlijohnson

Wrench Pro
Car
NISSAN 300ZX Z32
BCOZ OF MY EYES I USE CAPITOL, SORRY 4 THAT. IM ALMOST 35 YEARS A MEMBER OF THE DUTCH ZX CLUB. I OWNED A 240Z, IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WOULD BE SO MUCH WORTH, I TRADED IT IN 4 A 260Z, 280ZX-TURBO 2+2, AN USA MODEL Z31. THIS 1 I TUNED UP TO 420HP. AND NOW, GETTING OLDER, I HAVE A Z32 NON-TURBO 2+2, AUTOMATIC. I NOW PUT A MORE SPORTIF FRONT BUMPER, 18"PLATIN WHEELS, STRONGER SWAYBAR S, A STRUTBAR AND BIGGER BRAKES. ENGINE STILL HAS 226HP ON THE BANK. THE QUESTIONS I HAVE ARE: HOW MUCH POWER CAN MY AUTOMATIC HANDLE? IS THERE A MILE TO KILOMETER CONVERSION? DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL IT, BUT IN MY Z31 THERE WAS 1 IN THE GEARBOX. I GET TICKETS A LOT BCOZ I FORGET THAT I DRIVE IN MILES. AND BCOZ IN HOLLAND TUNING 4 THESE MODELS ARE RARE, I WAS WONDERING HOW 2 GET SOME EXTRA POWER EASY WAY? BCOZ OF INJURED HAND, I CANT WORK FULLY ON CARS ANYMORE. IF IM ALLOWED I WILL POST SOME PICS OF MY ZX. GRTZ 2U ALL

Hi there, and welcome to the site : my first suggestion would be to go through our articles in the tuning section and do your research about tuning.

Regarding the gearbox It is difficult to say how much power or more specifically torque it will handle, I would be inclined to research more specific websites and those who tune and race these engines and boxes, most are capable of a 50% increase, some far more but I'm not able to say with any certainty.

Research is key here Robert. Sorry I can't be of more help at this time.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

So sorry for my very slow reply, I've been looking after my mum who is very poorly at the moment - family always comes first.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back