heater/cooler

kayleigh1199

hi could anyone please help,
when i put the heater/cooler on speed 1 and 2 nothink happens but when i put it on 3 it works.
thanks.
**************:)

Sounds like a dodgy contact in the switch. A new switch from a breakers yard should be easy enough to source and not cost you much. (How's it going then Kayleigh - not heard from you for a while?)

im fine thanx, but the car doing my head in, just little things keep going wrong.
but i have just brought some really nice alloys 17 inch ripspeed black really nice.

if some one tells me how to put pictures on here then i will show you the wheels.

im fine thanx, but the car doing my head in, just little things keep going wrong.
but i have just brought some really nice alloys 17 inch ripspeed black really nice.

if some one tells me how to put pictures on here then i will show you the wheels.

You need to 10 posts first...so a few contributions or light hearted spam will do!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Don't worry...it will become a lot easierwith practice...I hope this helps you Kayleigh!

Sorry about the text being a little small...just to clarify....

Step 1: Click on 'Post Reply'
Step 2: Click on 'Quick Upload'...then 'Browse'
Step 3: Find the file on your computer
Step 4: Click on 'Host it'
Step 5: The red text says 'The address of your picture will now appear in the reply window. If you wish to comment on the picture write either above or below the address (e.g. where it says 'step 1'). Your picture will now be ready for everybody to see!!'

The second step is to post the reply.

Good luck! :D