Heater Blower

g1ng31989

Car
Reno megane/xeCorsa
hi al
does any 1 know how to fix the heater blower as mine has stopped working. i've checked all fuse and they are algud, relay was clicking but has now stopped any ideas?

Sounds like the heater fan has shorted out. First up i'd swap in a new relay and see if that fixes it.

I've recently changed the resistor pack in the MG, one coil had burnt out which meant I only had half my fan speeds. Might be the same set up in yours maybe?

Last edited:
hi all, an update to this thread, im helping g1ng31989 with this at home, now we have had the resistor pack off and tested the plug for it and there was NO current at all going to the resistor pack, or to the in car controls for the heater, so im thinking that it is an ignition feed thats gone, am i right/wrong, and where do we start with fixing this

it seems perfectly fine, not damage whats so ever, its a older silver type block with springs, the other reason why we think it could be an ignition wire is because it just suddenly stopped working, there wasnt any trouble with the blower speed or other common resistor pack probs

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back