Have you updated your profile?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Use the profile link to update your profile. You can add details of your car and a Biography as well. (Car details will appear beside your name in the forum as well!)

Top right you'll see your username next to inbox and alerts.
Click your username
A menu appears below allowing you to edit your signature, preferences, alert preferences.

Some items are only available when you've made 10 posts and had your account automatically approved and upgraded to deter spammers from putting advertising in profiles and signature links.

PLEASE ALSO ENSURE THAT YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS IS STORED.

Last edited:
Use the profile link top left to update your profile. You can add details of your car and a Biography as well. (Car details will appear beside your name in the forum as well!)

Hi, I just uploaded a couple of pics to introduce myself and my car, I will upload some more later in the week, Happy New Year to all car enthusiasts. Life wouldn't be the same without the piston engine....lol...

to upload to the thread
click on go advanced
under the smileys there should be upload photo
click on it

to upload an album :

acoss the top you should see quick links
click on it
click pcitures and albums

option 3 upload the photos to photobucket.com and post up the link

I only have a really basic view of the forum as I've only got an andriod phone to view it all on :-(& all my profile button does is subscribed threads & PMs...

I'm getting round to doing more on the mobile version of the site, if you ever get to log in on a PC you'll find a lot more options.

I hadn't realised how basic it was on android until you posted this so I'll try to make the dev on this a bit of a priority.

hello i am a new member my user name is gummy ;i live in heathfield england my car is a skyline r34 gtt which i have had about ayear . ihad a gtst r33 before that for about six years found this web site last night found it very informative and easy to understand the technical pages . my 34 has got a decat , hks exhaust hks airfilter ,front mount intercooler. next is a remap !

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

hello i am a new member my user name is gummy ;i live in heathfield england my car is a skyline r34 gtt which i have had about ayear . ihad a gtst r33 before that for about six years found this web site last night found it very informative and easy to understand the technical pages . my 34 has got a decat , hks exhaust hks airfilter ,front mount intercooler. next is a remap !

hello, i'm a new member from the Netherlands and i only have my drivers licence for about an week now. i'm now 17 y/o so i can't drive alone in my 307 yet, so i'm now driving an puch maxi and an bellier docker(search an pic on google ;) ). has anyone got any idees for my 307, the LPG tank is already gone, my goals are tuning it so any idees about that, ECU, turbo, exhaust, clutch?

Use the profile link top left to update your profile. You can add details of your car and a Biography as well. (Car details will appear beside your name in the forum as well!)

I cannot find the profile link at the top left. I do see my user name at the top right, and my profile is there. However, I would LOVE to create a signature, but cannot find any information on how to do that. Any answer will be greatly appreciated, and I'm not wanting to continue typing my signature on every post!

Thank you,
DarkFlame
(but you can call me David)
San Antonio, TX
'99 Mazda 626 V6

Sorry the forum layout has changed, over time and the instructions were out of date.

I have updated these instructions and as you've less than 10 posts I've put a signature in your profile for you but I'm not sure it will appear until you hit the 10 posts limit.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back