Torque Cars

Have you updated your profile?

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by obi_waynne, 22 January 2008.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Use the profile link to update your profile. You can add details of your car and a Biography as well. (Car details will appear beside your name in the forum as well!)

Top right you'll see your username next to inbox and alerts.
    Click your username
    A menu appears below allowing you to edit your signature, preferences, alert preferences.

Some items are only available when you've made 10 posts and had your account automatically approved and upgraded to deter spammers from putting advertising in profiles and signature links.

PLEASE ALSO ENSURE THAT YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS IS STORED.

Last edited: 9 August 2019
  2. jetlag700

jetlag700 Torque Junkie

Edmonton Alberta CANADA
    Car:
    1988 Jaguar XJS 5.3
    Hi, I just uploaded a couple of pics to introduce myself and my car, I will upload some more later in the week, Happy New Year to all car enthusiasts. Life wouldn't be the same without the piston engine....lol...

3. adeel

adeel Full member

Pakistan-Islamabad
    Car:
    2004 Baleno G16b
    i am trying to upload my car pic now but still not..plzz help me

4. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    to upload to the thread
    click on go advanced
    under the smileys there should be upload photo
    click on it

to upload an album :

acoss the top you should see quick links
    click on it
    click pcitures and albums

option 3 upload the photos to photobucket.com and post up the link

5. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Just a reminder, keep them profiles up to date. I've seen quite a few that are extremely out of date! :(

6. Neil900

Neil900 Wrench Pro

UK Birmingham
    Car:
    Saab NG900 SE Turbo
    I only have a really basic view of the forum as I've only got an andriod phone to view it all on :-(& all my profile button does is subscribed threads & PMs...

7. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    I'm getting round to doing more on the mobile version of the site, if you ever get to log in on a PC you'll find a lot more options.

I hadn't realised how basic it was on android until you posted this so I'll try to make the dev on this a bit of a priority.

8. Neil900

Neil900 Wrench Pro

UK Birmingham
    Car:
    Saab NG900 SE Turbo
    That would be great! :) Thanks waynne

9. gummy

gummy Torque Master

england heathfield
    Car:
    skyline r34 gtt
    hello i am a new member my user name is gummy ;i live in heathfield england my car is a skyline r34 gtt which i have had about ayear . ihad a gtst r33 before that for about six years found this web site last night found it very informative and easy to understand the technical pages . my 34 has got a decat , hks exhaust hks airfilter ,front mount intercooler. next is a remap !

10. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.

11. RedBeast

RedBeast New member

Cape Town, South Africa
    Car:
    Opel Kadett 200is
    Hi guys,

How do i upload my avatar? Couldnt find the option when i registered to the forum?

12. meethrap

meethrap Torque Junkie

Lancs
    Car:
    TT225
    oosshh, its been a while but will go update now LOL

13. redlinericers

redlinericers Newbie

Netherlands
    Car:
    peugeot 307 LPG
    hello, i'm a new member from the Netherlands and i only have my drivers licence for about an week now. i'm now 17 y/o so i can't drive alone in my 307 yet, so i'm now driving an puch maxi and an bellier docker(search an pic on google ;) ). has anyone got any idees for my 307, the LPG tank is already gone, my goals are tuning it so any idees about that, ECU, turbo, exhaust, clutch?

14. DarkFlame

DarkFlame New member

San Antonio, TX
    Car:
    99 Mazda 626 V6
    I cannot find the profile link at the top left. I do see my user name at the top right, and my profile is there. However, I would LOVE to create a signature, but cannot find any information on how to do that. Any answer will be greatly appreciated, and I'm not wanting to continue typing my signature on every post!

Thank you,
    DarkFlame
    (but you can call me David)
    San Antonio, TX
    '99 Mazda 626 V6

obi_waynne likes this.
  15. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Sorry the forum layout has changed, over time and the instructions were out of date.

I have updated these instructions and as you've less than 10 posts I've put a signature in your profile for you but I'm not sure it will appear until you hit the 10 posts limit.

DarkFlame likes this.
  16. DarkFlame

DarkFlame New member

San Antonio, TX
    Car:
    99 Mazda 626 V6
    10 posts? THAT should be no problem! I appreciate the info. Thanks! I'll look into it.

obi_waynne likes this.