Have you ever had your pride and joy stolen?

uaistain

Wrench Pro
Car
206gti wrc
I had years ago in greenford near uxbridge i saved up to buy a wrx2litre turbo silver subaru 94 17 inch chrome alloys and full exaust i had it two weeks got up one morning to look out the window at it and it was gone :sad2: lucky enough i didnt sell my gti corrolla id sumthing to drive .

I feel your pain! :( mercifully I have never experienced such a loss and if the tracker I had fitted is anything to go by, I never will! :)

I too feel your pain, although i've not had my whole car stolen it was once broken into and about £600 worth of I.C.E. and tools were nicked, i couldn't keep the car after that, it didn't feel like it was mine anymore.

Id batter them close to death, then claim self defence.

#!#!#!#!ing #!#!#!#! scum of the earth, #!#!#!#!ers, waste of space #!# heads who take #!#!#!#!ing liberties as there life is so #!#!#!#! they go around robbing hard working people. #!#!#!# the lot of them. It would be worth me catching one of these #!#! heads just to batter #!#!#!#! out of them.

Best of all I think they've had a go whilst i've been in.
I don't need to batter them mate they will soon leave when confronted with Frank.
155126_460489400765_531615765_6121423_4749919_n.jpg

4330_97084966201_595681201_2494439_1779986_n.jpg

4330_97083591201_595681201_2494433_2805330_n.jpg

I got the car back after that with no alloys and steering wheel the police recovered it .The car was on its discs and the only reason i got it back was the expansion bottle broke on it and when that breaks the water goes down onto the engine so id say the thought it was #!#!#!#!ed .I now have the disc that goes over the steering wheel its the job it goes on every car since .The police were brilliant i must say .

Problem is a professional car thief can slip these steering locks off in seconds, good as a visual deterrent though I suppose. Why waste valuable seconds taking off an extra lock when you can just steal a car without one.

I was actually told to get a bit of 4x2 timber and cut a x groove in it and slot razor blades into the grooves facing up then leave it under the seat cover oh my god how many stitches would they need ha ha and dont forget in the morning to take it out .

I was actually told to get a bit of 4x2 timber and cut a x groove in it and slot razor blades into the grooves facing up then leave it under the seat cover oh my god how many stitches would they need ha ha and dont forget in the morning to take it out .

This would be completely illegal, tempting as it is.

I've not had a car stolen (not yet anyway) and to be honest I don't drive cars that attract thieves anyway.

Ah i would attempt to do it the steering lock will do me for now plus when they see the petrol guage they would say this poor mate has nothing ha .But when we are spending big money on our carsto have them rite an alarm wouldnt be the first priority .

I had an unreliable Nova stolen. I had to leave it at work carnival night because I couldn't start it but by morning some reprobate had not only managed to start it but drove off in it. I have to admit I was glad to see it go and I did OK from the insurance payout too.

I also had a radio stolen which was more unpleasant, the thought that someone had violated my pride and joy. I ALWAYS remove the radio now when it's parked up (well the fascia at least!)

I had an old halfords stereo in the corrolla gti years ago and they ruined the door to take the stereo if they asked me i would of given it to them ha my #!#!#!#!en door was ruined .

That's often the problem - the damage done gaining access and removing the audio head is more expensive to fix than the cost of replacing the head.

Hence I leave the factory systems in my cars. Not nickable and won't fit a different car.

The other option is to customize the audio and dashboard/fascia to the point that it's totally unique and worthless to anyone else anyway.

Id batter them close to death, then claim self defence.

#!#!#!#!ing #!#!#!#! scum of the earth, #!#!#!#!ers, waste of space #!# heads who take #!#!#!#!ing liberties as there life is so #!#!#!#! they go around robbing hard working people. #!#!#!# the lot of them. It would be worth me catching one of these #!#! heads just to batter #!#!#!#! out of them.

If you're going to do this and i personally would, get yourself one of those mag lite torches the police use, that way you can definitely claim self defence, anything else would be called a weapon

last time i thought someone was nicking the Scooby i legged it out of the house with an axe. "honestly officer i was chopping up wood at 3am in my boxer shorts"!

my flatmate when living in London left the fascia on the stereo and some theiving monkeys broke in an took this and the rear 6x9's. However, they were somewhat courteous and didnt break the glass, they just slit the rubber to remove the window and left leaning against the wall at the side of the road. They also didnt just rip the 6x9's out they carefully unscrewed them. Still thieving bampots though!

last time i thought someone was nicking the Scooby i legged it out of the house with an axe. "honestly officer i was chopping up wood at 3am in my boxer shorts"!

my flatmate when living in London left the fascia on the stereo and some theiving monkeys broke in an took this and the rear 6x9's. However, they were somewhat courteous and didnt break the glass, they just slit the rubber to remove the window and left leaning against the wall at the side of the road. They also didnt just rip the 6x9's out they carefully unscrewed them. Still thieving bampots though!

Thats nice of them. And everyone says London is a nasty City. Round here, if your car isn't burned out once they have nicked what they wanted then it is considdered ''good of them''. The least you can expect round here is your seats to be slashed and have a nice big jobby left on the seat! lol

And I wonder why my insurance is so high!!!!! :lol: