has anyone on here modified a rover 45?

pat3d

Tuner
Car
rover 45 1.8l s
I'm having trouble finding someone else who has modified one. I have only come across one other person so far lol

I had the older 220 GTi but the chassis and many components were shared with the later models!

Motobuild turned out a rather nice 1.8 Turbo conversion but it wasn't all that reliable IIRC.

As the Rover 45 does not appear to be a very popular choice with the tuning fraternity, if you have your heart set on doing something to it buddy then it could prove to be very difficult. This means that there is precious little on the shop shelf ready to go, so then the only avenue open to you, is to go bespoke and that usually involves Mucho Dinero!

I knew someone who took a 400 saloon and fitted a T-series in it. Was a right sleeper and had a tow bar and forestry stickers in the window! Also had coilovers fitted but was still discreet enough. Many seem to take a 45 and make it into a ZS.

Just trailblaze your own path, you are only limited by your imagination and budget! The latter is usually the major constraint on any tuning project.