has any1 fitted decat pipes to a 300zx???

doof

Car
nissan 300zx
hi all-just bought an rs*r exhaust(decat) with kakimoto back boxes. but there are additional pipes on the origional just after the pre-cats.does any one know what i do with these,also do i have to retune engine once fitted???
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doof.

I don't actually know what they are for. Can you post up a pic for us (your pic will be held in the moderation queue while you have less than 10 posts, but i'll authorise it for you.)

Most cars will self adjust for the cat removal but if it runs a closed loop system it can get a bit grouchy.;)

Personally I prefer to recommend a sports cat, this will keep the car emissions within MOT tolerances and still give the same sort of gain as a decat.

Do you have a NASP or Turbo 300zx?

cheers wayne,will sort pic out later.it is a twin turbo-
bought the system off ebay for £49,thought it'd be rude not to at that price.now the headaches start:embarrest:.
2nd headache= tried to upload a pic but askinr for "url; "
dont know what this means wayne?????????????

Do you have photobucket or similar account? If so upload to that and post up a link.

If you have 10 posts or more (hint hint ;)) You'll be able to use our own image uploader (as long as it's less than 2048kb in size.

does this count as another post?impressed with site so far tho fella,looked into zclub site,popsted a couple an never got 1 reply:sad2: wo is me,tc

this might be a wigan type thing to do,doing everything on the cheap-fitted a clarion flip out screen head unit with tv box tuner and a playstation2-is it a bit sad for a 40 year old to be fitting playstation to his car????????????????????????????????
you decide.and once again it was bargain basement-ebay £150 for the lot.inc remote control-never seen point of remotes inside a car tho.

by the way,is it too soon to ask whoopi goldburg if shes heard forom patrick swayze????? :blink:
also fitted new rear bumper-think last lady owner had vendettas with ballards-but didnt realise it was off an import-so now have no foglights.bu##er.:eek:

LOL-cant find my bl##dy usb lead for camera after all that.:confused:
in midst of doing shed loads of invoicing so will try tonight,
p.s thanks for help .
still wish someone had a clue about the exhaust issue tho.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back