Hairdressers cars and sterotypes

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would you say is the typical hairdressers car? We all know the sterotype - perhaps a Pink MX5 or a Black BMW with red leather seats.

Just wondered what you thought and if there are any other sterotypes you can think of (middle managers, bank managers, company reps....!)

i am with pg any soft top

mazdas and bmw cars are for me girls cars as you cant drive them in work boots oh and all french cars

You like to live dangerously then Lutonmatt;)

I would say girls cars are anything small rather than "French" I wouldn't say that the Multipla is a girls car! (Probably wouldn't say it was car either though :eek:)

vitara! that's why i got 2 of 'em! watch this space and i'll show you a proper lads vit when i'm done and i can say from personal experience you can drive a bmw in work boots - just don't let munich know.

You like to live dangerously then Lutonmatt;)

I would say girls cars are anything small rather than "French" I wouldn't say that the Multipla is a girls car! (Probably wouldn't say it was car either though :eek:)

:lol: when you have to move cars around the yard all day you know what ones are good to drive in big boots a mans car is a auto does not matter what you wear you can still use both petals :bigsmile::bigsmile:

most french cars you press the brake and the gas down together

damn lutonmatt!:amazed: you sussed my beemer is an auto!:bigsmile: goes like sh1t tho and catches afew out when i REALLY press the go pedal.

decided today that one of my vits is gonna be a pick up/rod type so keep tuned in to see what happens!:blink1:

well i agree bout the soft tops but its definately mini cooper soft top! in creame,

or any punto sport in yellow!

I'd say the 206cc is definitely a hairdresser's car, whereas the 307cc is more of a manager of a hairdressing salon's car ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Thank goodness my wife generally drives it !!

How about 'business men' and Mercs... that's pretty stereotypical. Lutonmatt, you forgot Ford Kas... only a woman would buy one! :lol: Although, before I get abuse for that, I will that they are good, nippy cars... but I will never get one!

ah yes thanks prince the ka were the peddals are so close you dont need boots on to press all three down they are a girls car
but yes they are nippy but never for me plus the engines are to small for me 2.3 min

hairdressers cars nowadays i would say the chelsea tractor but saying that i have a mate who is a hair stylist and he drives a golf r32 so dont know
shrug.gif

as for stereotypical cars black cabs are driven by taxi drivers or a celeb, cars with green flashing lights are driven by doctors and police cars are driven by the police :lol::lol:

Yeah, we get a load of Taxi drivers down our way in black cabs. I've also noticed that police cars seem to have the same styling (stickers and lights)! :rolleyes: