Guy just got shot for flashing his lights

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
A mate of mine's brother just got shot in the stomach.

He was driving at night, oncoming car had it's main beam on. He flashed them and they swerved across the road blocking it, got out and shot him in the stomach!:confused:

(I seem to recall some similar incidents in the past and these were part of some gang initiation ceremony. :- be careful out there chaps and chapettes there are some real nutters around.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/8328843.stm

Last edited:
Jeez - scary. Must admit if somebody swerved in front of me, I'd be backing up quick smart - but its all too good in hindsight.

Omg hope he is ok and makes a speedy recovery :(

seem to be hearing more and more about innocent people getting hurt for no reason at all.

Things like this do come as a shock. It puts you off going out at night and driving alone! It also makes you think twice about having a go or getting wound up with other motorists.

There was a guy in the US that got shot by a crossbow with a similiar incident. The guy that shot the crossbow was priest too...some strange things occur in the world.

Jesus, thats unbeliveable. what is wrong with these people?, gangs are getting a real problem these days.

As with all of the forum members I wish him a fast and full recovery.

No arrests yet unfortunately, the nutter is still around. I really hope they get him and throw the book at him.

Shocked at this. The last thing you expect to happen when you go out. Send him my best.

this happened in surrey about a year ago, some one i no throught the modifing seen was chassed in his scooby by a m3 bmw after he flashed the car with full beams on coming the other way! the bm 180 behind him further down the road then over took him and tryed to stop infront off him! he only spun the car when the passenger got out and aprotched the car holding something down behind his leg! the bmw chassed him for about 2 mins befor the bmw disapered. and it was in the paper about a month after that about not flashing people because off the gang killings. thats when he realised why!! aparently to become a member of the gang you have to exsecute the first person that flashes there tights at you!!! sounds a bit extream to me!!! hope he gets better soon mate...