Guess who's back, back again...ah you get it

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi all,
So I've been away a while once more. I believe last time I logged in I may well have been running a Chrysler 300C. Well that only lasted me a year and I sold it on. Since then I had a Puma for about 6-7 months and then had an MX5 for a bit which was a great little car. After much mucking about in little cars though I finally got myself back into what I really wanted to be in again, another Focus ST. This time it's a MK3 ST250 which I've (obviously) already started modding. So far I've added a full exhaust system, half Peron half Milltek, added a map to that and hit 299bhp! I'm going tomorrow to have an uprated recirc valve fitted to handle the higher boost pressure. After Ford Fair is out of the way, for which I'll be spending half the day tomorrow detailing the car, it'll have an intercooler added and a slightly more aggressive map added to it. That'll be me done for a while then.
Just thought I'd shout up that I was back and to give you all a quick update about what's been going on with myself and more importantly my cars.

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back