GTO

karl1127

Car
mitsubishi gto
Just got back in the game with a J reg gto N/A Auto, needs a few jobs doing but i will get there, paint work is mint, as are the tyres and wheels, it has had leather seats fitted and that is where the problems are,inside, it has an after market stereo fitted and everything, seems loose or not put back together correctly, it needs a new speedo or at least needs it looking at, the heater panel works but wont light up, so it needs one of them and everything is slack in that area, little jobs to keep me busy, engine is mint as is the auto box, no warning light stay on when started, oil pressure gauge reads nothing, but the wire is off the sender, the oil light goes out instantly when car is started and stays out at tick over when at normal running temp, have loads of old mots to check mileage and they seem to fit with what the car has recorded, given that the speedo has stopped working this year, got it insured today for £234 and that is for a second car with zero ncb as my ncb is used on my jeep, will keep interested people up to date with the work i do on the GTO, you never know it may come in handy for someone in the future

What plans have you for the GTO, take it back to original but mint or do a little playing?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back