Greetings

BlackSkylineGTX

Car
MINI COOPER S MODED
Greetings to Forum Users & Co.

I'm 23, from Germany, and living in the U.K. doing my Prof. Cookery.
Nevertheless I am a Car lover, of course also Mod. Cars. And I also want to learn somehow how to mod, how it works and etc.

I like American, Japanese, Italian,German, British and some exceptions of other Nationalities like Sweden n France.

I like to own at least either of a japanese car, which is
a Nissan Skyline GT R34 (with a little bit of mods, NOS not essiantial)
a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
a Mazda RX 7
a Honda CIVIC Sports, Integra older generation, or NSX
or/and Lexus LFA

and so on....

Btw, I hope you could advice me for a "Beginner in Moding Cars in R-Life",
that would be kind, thanks.

"If you have what it takes... You can have it ALL!"

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thank you.

I do not own yet a car what so ever, neither a D-license, but soon.

I am just trying to think on what car shall I focus my (earnings, not at all), that is not too expensive but also not too cheapy :) :p
Either way something from the Japanese Site, I would be happy.
At least something older generation of models, like an old Honda Integra or CIVIC, or old Supra from 1989 or old Mitsubishi Eclipse or Mazda RX7.

At best of course a Nissan Skyline either R33 Silvia or R34 GT(-R).

And I do not have such experience in Tuning either, only a bit.

So anyway I hope I can manage somehow through reading and studying at least its theorical site.

last but not least, cu around.

We have about 25% of our members coming from outside the UK. It's amazing really - things have really taken off from very humble beginnings.

The big problem with first cars is the insurance, have you had any quotes yet? The Starlet Turbo is small and very quick and shouldn't cost quite as much as the other cars you've listed.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back