Greetings Gearheads!

Veeradithya

Car
Suzuki Swift Dzire
Eighteen, Indian.
As an 18 year old who's been into cars since I was old enough to sit in one, talking about them is something I love doing.
Learnt to drive by the age of 12 (not on roads of course!) and had to wait a good six years until I got my Driver's Licence/Permit this March.
I believe that each car has "Vibes" of its own.
Trying to learn about maintaining and tuning a car.
To conclude:
Senna, Loeb, Lauda.

Hello and welcome to Torque Cars. Congratulations on obtaining your driving permit. On maintaining and tuning I have this to say: Both are expensive, sadly. The days of cheap car ownership have passed many years ago :)

Nice to be picking up some members and friends from your part of the world. The internet is an amazing thing, it opens up communication like nothing ever before. I've been promising myself for about 30 years to take a visit to India, or at least part of it. One of these days I'll find some money and actually get on a plane.

Hello and welcome to Torque Cars. Congratulations on obtaining your driving permit. On maintaining and tuning I have this to say: Both are expensive, sadly. The days of cheap car ownership have passed many years ago :)

Nice to be picking up some members and friends from your part of the world. The internet is an amazing thing, it opens up communication like nothing ever before. I've been promising myself for about 30 years to take a visit to India, or at least part of it. One of these days I'll find some money and actually get on a plane.
Thank you!
Yeah, PRETTY expensive at that! I'm interested in more of the old school tuning techniques. Ones which require less spending of money and more of feeling the car out.
There's a pretty huge "petrolhead" fraternity here - lots of forums and all that. But, expertise as such lies in the hands of few. (Hence the inverted commas). But the passion is surely there :)
Please visit! You'll have a wonderful time here. Feel free to drop me a message if you need any information when you do.
PS: Excuse my late reply, I've been quite busy the last couple of days!

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back