Greetings from Bristol- Newbie

Martyn666

Car
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Greetings.
I’m an owner of many vehicles and have had some crazy stuff in the past.
Presently have a
Mitsubishi 3000GT twin turbo mk2.
Range Rover Classic
VW T5 Camper
Honda VFR750F
Honda XL600 Transalp
Honda X8R
Aprilia Mojito Havana Custom.

3000GT is on the road to power improvements, bought with a host of work already done, now I’m looking to make the BHP. Looking for around the 500bhp mark.

Looking forward to learning what you guys have done and which products/companies your experience is good with.

Cheers Martyn

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

That sounds like an awesome range of car projects. What are your plans for them long term?

Thank you so much for joining up and introducing yourself.

It's nice to have an enthusiastic member like you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Likewise Andy,
3000GT was always a childhood hero of mine. I’ve never regretted buying her. Always puts a smile on my face when I drive or even look at her. The purr is something else. The grip , phenomenal.
Cheers Martyn

Had a sit in 1 of the first 3000GT's delivered to Australia and thought that it would make a lovely comfy interstate cruiser.

However would not want to have to work on it as the engine bay was so devoid of space BUT that is now the norm.

Had a sit in 1 of the first 3000GT's delivered to Australia and thought that it would make a lovely comfy interstate cruiser.

However would not want to have to work on it as the engine bay was so devoid of space BUT that is now the norm.
Yes, engine is a little tight for excess space, for sure.
Cruising comfort, spot on, it’s a very comfortable and surprisingly quiet place to be. Considering the variable exhaust system has been replaced with a more “progressive exhaust”.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back