Greeting to you all on Torquecars.

QuattroRob

Car
Audi A4 B7 2.0tfsi
Hi, I'm Rob and have been a member here since 2017 but time seems to have slipped by so fast and I have yet to enjoy the wonders of this Forum.
I currently own many cars and bikes of differing marques and ages, my current project, well its been ongoing since June 2014 to be honest, My Audi a4 B7 2.0tfsi Quattro special edition avant.

A great car, a tad costly sometimes but still worth it, well I think it is..lol
I shall be looking in on a regular basis now so don't be surprised if I pop up in numerous specific forums.
Anyone that follows ASN will know me as " I'm Just Rob", so maybe have a look to see what else i have been doing to my A4 and other things.
Anyway, it's nice to be back and hope to see and hear more from other members .

Rob

Good to have you back and keep us up to date with your fleet of wheeled conveyances and what you do with them as am sure that many who envy you would love to see pics of all of them |B

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back