Good Evening to all.

StephenCH

Car
Subaru Outback 2.5L
Good evening again, can't say I'll be here for long this evening, It's been a long weekend and a long day. My daughter and I are currently past the halfway point on my her Subaru Outback. Most folks don't think much of it until they get a look at what we've accomplished so far. We have completely reworked the block with new crank, Manley H-beam rods and forged pistons, King bearings, Crower cams, 84mm dual ball bearing turbo, Mishimoto front mount intercooler, Cobb controller, IAG oil seperator, Walbro pump, 1600cc injectors, blah blah....We are having a blast as a Dad and Daughter team working together on it. Currently dealing with "in my opinion" Nitwits as far as getting the correct and final parts. Its becoming a hassle in regards to the wasted time in waiting twice or more for the parts. It should go without mention, that with the World in distress with a virus there are daily issues of sadness that pop up around us without warning. To plagiarize a song lyric, " Death comes like a Gypsy to steal the ones we Love"

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back