Gold rush hillclimb 2020

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
This is the event that I am hoping to be invited to compete in as it is a "bucket list " item that needs to be ticked off.
If invited I will have an app 7-8 hour drive towing the Civic Type R to and from the event which is on a closed road that fortunately has a bypass around it so the general public is not too inconvenienced.

EOI's close at the end of the month so have to be patient while they sort out who gets invited as they have about 40 or so more EOI's that a full field .

What's not to like about the aural delights of a V8 revving hard and a sequential gearbox flat shifting in that promo video<B

Obi that's why Queensland is called "The Sunshine State" on our number plates |B

Last edited:
Just seen that now entries are closed and there are app 260 EOI's to be checked before deciding who will be invited to fill the 130 places.
Fingers xxxed but not holding my breath. :)

Not only do I have to wait to find out if I will get invited but hopefully the Covid 19 virus restrictions will be over and the event can hopefully proceed as planned.

Have been advised that it has been postponed until further notice which was expected due to the uncertainty of when the virus will be beaten and things return to normal.

Apparently I made the cut for an invitation to compete as there was almost twice the EOI's submitted than the maximum number allowed so will have to try again in 2021

I will be there as long as I can get in and out of my Honda :D