Gold Plug Magnetic Sump Plugs now available

oilman

Approved trader
Car
Porsche

In the past we’ve often been asked if we sell magnetic sump plugs? Well we have some good news – WE DO NOW and they're not just any magnetic sump plug they're Gold Plug all the way from the US of A! These plugs feature the most powerful magnets in the world and they knock the socks of their competitors and they look the business too!

As a start we are now stocking 12 different variations, however these 12 cover hundreds if not thousands of cars and bikes including BMW’s, Ford, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Mini, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Land Rover, Volvo, Subaru, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Honda, Mazda, Saab, Kia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Harley Davidson – the list is endless but don’t worry we have created a look up guide for the ones we have that can be found here > > >

All plugs are priced on our web site at £15.59 before 10% members discount (£14.03 after discount!). Where possible club discount codes can be found in our signature, however if it's not then drop us a PM and we will let you know.

Once you have found your required plug then visit our Gold Plug section of our web site and add to your basket. If however you have any questions on these then feel free to give us a call on 01209 202949 or send us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk or just ask us on the forum and we will be happy to help.

Cheers
- oilman

Hi buddy, can you confirm if the SAAB model that you do will fit a 2003 9-3 Aero sports saloon automatic?
If so then I will buy a couple from you asap |B

Hi

That's a 2.0, isn't it? If so, the AP-08 they list should be fine for it. They only list a 2.0 Saab turbo, but I think it would be the same for the other engine sizes.

Cheers

Tim

do you have these for the 1994 Peugeot 205 1.8 td and a 1998 Peugeot 306 gti6?
I'd imagine they will both use the same one
Cheers

Do you know if they both have 16mm plugs? They list an AP10 for those ones.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-83975-g...ain-sump-plug-for-peugeot-vehicles-ap-10.aspx

There are 2 options for Ford. Which one is suitable for the YB turbo engine?

This is the one for the YB.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-84126-gold-plug-mp02t-magnetic-oil-drain-sump-plug-mp-02t.aspx

Cheers

Tim

It's at the tip, but also goes down into the plug. Apparently that is some information that they don't give out as it's part of how the magnet is fixed in the plug.

Cheers

Tim