......give us a bad name

steve09

Track Warrior
Car
Honda NSR 125R
dont you hate it when people drive around like idiots and give proper 'enthusiasts' a bad name. like weaving in and out of traffic on the motorway.

a bit like this 997 owner is doing

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVKNaUjyjY

personally i wouldnt want to do this, there are plenty of chances that the person he under/overtook could have moved over and hit him.

what do you think?

It is ALWAYS a selfish minority that spoil things for everyone else.

The police are clamping down big time on tuned cars and meets of tuned cars. Why? Because the shopping car brigade with their 5 inch drainpipe exhausts and anti social behaviour.

Speeding campaigners latch on to statistics created by the reckless minority.

All we can do is distance ourselves from anyone driving recklessely or dangerously and vocally express our opinions of these idiots.

yep full on plonker, but he will get what coming when he writes it off and gets #!#!#!#! all because of the speed he was going no doubt when that happens the twat will have a video camera bolted to the dash...

Just because you have a modified car or a fast car...doesn't mean you have to drive like a wreckless idiot. What annoys me is when people try to tie us real enthusiasts in with 'boy racers'.

Just because you have a modified car or a fast car...doesn't mean you have to drive like a wreckless idiot. What annoys me is when people try to tie us real enthusiasts in with 'boy racers'.

no disrespect to boy racers as such because some, are like us, just a different taste in styling and tuning....and there choice of cars (no disrespect to mark 4 fiestas or clios):cheesy: but there is one major difference that people fail to see.......boy racers choose exhaust over size and noise, where us enthusiasts choose for performance, as waynee said in a different post interior light used to find things not to "roll" down the road in a christmas tree....... as for the muppet in the porsche, yer faster cars make u wanna go faster, but weaving in and out is just plain stupid nopt only his life could be a family with kids that he spanks at what 170 odd mph????:mad:

Yeah I agree whole heartedly. So often that I see some person driving a modified car driving quite recklessly and a lot of times just stupidly.

On the mental part of that, you think those individuals were attention depraved when they were kids or something, and want others to see them driving on the road.

I don't know. I mean having fun in your car or with your buddies is great, but I don't think people should put others in harms way because of it.

yeah i agree wit prince spesh where i live, i always get friendly abuse sayin im a girl racer when i drive sensibly and don't break speed limits anymore because i don't want points. people like comparing me with silly boy racers with falling of bodykits and exhausts you can put your foot through. ( no joke).

i see alot of modified cars where i live, but most of them drive correctly. of course the town is so small everyone knows where you work most of the time. the thing i hate most are the dang ricer exausts. never could understand sounding like your going 130 when your only going 10

let me state by no means am i condoning what this driver did but i must say the motorists lane hogging in this vid must be the most stupid drivers on the planet !! fancy lane hogging knowing their is no speed limit and a 150mph car could appear behind them at any point
doh.gif
and after watching the vid a couple of times the majority of times the driver undertakes and does stupid things is because of the idiot lane hoggers

I have no issue with style triumphing over substance, but I don't like to see tacky styling.

That said, I will always go for discreet performance over show, hence my car looking totally standard. It could just as well be a 2.0 HDi 90bhp model, hence I should perhaps remove the GTX badges from it.

The only giveaway then would be the interior as the lower spec 406s never had electric seats and cruise control but then these are not visible from outside anyway.

SOme would say I'm boring - yep, you're probably right

I Get This All The Time At College Because Im Doing Motorsports
If Anyone speeds its also motorsports :s