Girls?

cheryl_88 said:
Seem to be the onli girl here! this really aint fair! need to change this wayne!

There are girls out there - but I think they are scared by all us guys - there's no need to be scared really we're not all male chauvanists! We have got some girls signed up too but hopefully now we've got you they will all come flocking in! If there's anything we can do to make the site more girl friendly (apart from adding flowers and curtains - only joking) let us know and we'll make it happen.

waynne said:
Bigred - she was happy with her car until she saw yours - now look what you've gone and done? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

cheryl can still be happy with her car mate :D

& i would be happy to take cheryl for a spin in mine :twisted: :lol: :lol:

nah see my cars got the pink interia, you do me a favour and put the interia pink on your car and id be happy!!! but im sure id cum for a spin anytime!

Your makin more work for me, watch the language lol! it givs me less time to amuse myself by listenin to you! off home in half hour! so the interia goin pink just for me?

And ive spoke to the lady who owns that car, spent far to much on it, its nothin compared to the picturs, chipped paint!

hiya, well u stick on this site and ur be a wee girly who nos everything!! so ur from way up the top, ive heard its rare to see kitted cars ups there?

the interia of my car is pink!! typical girly me!! lol! i personalloy think that the interia is as important as external. and mods of the iteria of your car?

I must admit pink is my favourite colour but i wouldnt have it in my car as it would not look nice.A friend of mine has pink everything in her car and it looks great.I havent done anything to the inside yet but thinking about new seats and getting a new sound system this week.I also have a volvo 2.5 20v gle which im getting rid of next year,so thinking about getting a volvo r or an audi s4.

i havnt gone for the tacky pink, furry stuf. its all stil plastic, but had it put into a shop and painted, when get my computer runnin ill giv sum inside shots!

buddy said:
I also have a volvo 2.5 20v gle which im getting rid of next year,so thinking about getting a volvo r or an audi s4.

Get the S4 - they are very tunable and have loads of tuning options - you will not be disappointed with an Audi. I've got the A3 TSport and it is pretty quick and very economical (37mpg!). The volvo is nice but I think Audi is a much better proposition especially with the long service intervals which help keep down the cost of ownership.

Thanks for that waynne i will keep that in mind.i do like the audi they are nice motors.a friend of mine has an rs6 plus which is awesome.

Mate of mine got the S6 the older RS6 for about £5000. He let me drive it - although it had over 100k on the clock it went like a rocket and despite the size it held to the road so well - we did 45mph U turn round a fairly tight country roundabout without so much as a chirp from the tyres. 8)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back