girl needs help quick!! :)

Hugo i mite wait until im home on my laptop to try cause something is rlly wrong on my phone i domt no if i should try again incase i post a even worse photo im alrdy really embarased (blushing)

Some advice on car buying for you.

How much are similar cars to this being sold for? Check the online classified ads and compare year, mileage and condition to see how well it's priced. You'll pay less if you buy privately than at a dealer but don't get ripped off.

Does the car have a full service history? Does it come with a warranty?

Can you see any oil leaks? does the car make any strange rattly noises? Is the engine smoky? Does it brake in a straight line or does it pull to one side? Does the car seem well looked after inside and out or has it just been polished up a bit by the car salesman.

If it all checks out and you like the look of the car then tell the dealer "If you can do me a deal for $x (take off around $200-500 or more if it seems overpriced) I'll sign up for it today. Don't say another word and walk away if he doesn't take it. You can always phone back later if you really want the car.

thank yuuuuuu wayne for removing the bottom pic and for the advice :) im goin back to see him later today so i will get all the info that u said

It's probable that the car is absolutely sound.

In general pink cars ain't the easiest to sell, which is not to say you shouldn't like and want it all the same. Which means it's a win win for you. You get the car you want, in the color you want.

And Mr Dealer/Seller isn't stuck with a difficult to shift commodity. You're helping each other out ! !

I fear that this thread is becoming way off topic and request that no more sexist comments or remarks are made at the op's expense.

Baby girl if you are offended by any of these remarks please use the report post button and the adminn team will remove them, I don't think anyone had meant any harm by their comments but we don't want you to feel uncomfortable in here.

I fear that this thread is becoming way off topic and request that no more sexist comments or remarks are made at the op's expense.

Baby girl if you are offended by any of these remarks please use the report post button and the adminn team will remove them, I don't think anyone had meant any harm by their comments but we don't want you to feel uncomfortable in here.

+1 :)

Agreed although I think we have had way more sexist things to say about cars.lol. And yes T9 you missed out [ respectfully ].

no one thinks this whole thread is a little suspicious?

i have only just seen it so i missed the 'accidental' bum pic but im thinking some cutesy girl comes on here asking for advice and the promised pic still has not appeared (had to be bought that night?) but is replaced by what is a pic of someones rear end. sounds like a wind up to me but i am a cynic;)

Well... After reading Tn's rather.... persistent remarks towards this ladies behind, and how amusing it was, I can safely agree with Waynne. Please just upload a picture of the car and try not to 'drop' the camera and get an upskirt picture. :lol:

If you want help ask... To be honest, Richie maybe right on this.. But I await to be proven otherwise, and if I do offend the OP, then sorry!

Ahh must be one of these...

Attachments

• az.jpg
    az.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
  • rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • vf.jpg
    vf.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
This is the months most read thread by some margin!

Keep us posted BG - did you get the car in the end?