G'day from Australia.

Rezza

Car
95 Mazda Mx-6
Hey all, was just searching around for some more detailed info on car modifications and guidelines, and i quite like what this site had to offer :cheesy:

I drive a 95 Mazda Mx-6, looking into some NA mods, and I'm also really interested to hear and see some other Mx-6s that are on this site if there is any hahaha, I've only seen a handful driving around where i live and they're all boring! :p

Thanks guys!
- Tony

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car? The MX6 is still pretty rare over here as well - they are nice cars though.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back