Gatling gun exhaust

gummy

Torque Master
Car
skyline r34 gtt
I was on you tube browsing and saw an exhaust tail pipe on bikes and cars,as the engine revved the end of the exhaust spun round,it looked like the barrel of a gatling machine gun,i wonder if it would pass an mot? I am sorry i cant put in a link as i dont know how to,(do-nut).:confused::bigsmile::bigsmile:

A big thanks claymore,i phoned my son and asked how to do it,he laughed and told me how!i got to learn how to use a computer!.

Hahaha! Wicked! I would never put such thing on (my) car. But I must admit on that bike below it make some sence if we understand folklor behind custom bike scene:

http://youtu.be/Z40YBU4GEXs

EDIT: Is it possible to pin youtube video into the post so we do not need to follow the link and instead just press play here?

I was talking to a mate about it today he loved it and went to it in depth,he recons it is designed to suck out the gases! and with aditional piping and different exhausts on his bike and remap etc you get quite a good power gain,they work out about £500 plus other bits he needs it will cost about £2000,he will do it soon!