FWD Drag Racer suspension

fiat fan

Car
Fiat cinquecento
Are front anti roll bars of any use in a FWD drag racer or just excess weight,ie do they stop one or other of the wheels lifting under hard acceleration as in axle tramp or bounce as you often get on a front wheel drive car.Question 2 would locking up the rear suspension movement help with stoping rearward weight transfer,i was even thinking of replacing rear shocks with a solid bracket/bar setup,what do you think,would this be too agressive.How much is a locked diff worth to your ET.Thanks.

Are front anti roll bars of any use in a FWD drag racer or just excess weight,ie do they stop one or other of the wheels lifting under hard acceleration as in axle tramp or bounce as you often get on a front wheel drive car.Question 2 would locking up the rear suspension movement help with stoping rearward weight transfer,i was even thinking of replacing rear shocks with a solid bracket/bar setup,what do you think,would this be too agressive.How much is a locked diff worth to your ET.Thanks.

Personally Ive removed all my anti-roll bars, both front and rear to save weight.

Run your rear suspension as stiff as possible.

Also checkout the list of the UK's fastest FWD drag cars
http://www.mitsubishi-fto.net/ukfastestfwd.htm