FTO GR input wanted

Wobin

Car
Mitsubishi FTO GR
Hi there,

ive wanted one since I was 15.....finally all these years later with a bit of spare cash laying in me wallet I noticed one on gumtree for £350...........well I bought it and now im wondering what ive let myself in for :sad2:

can anyone let me know what I should look out for?

its moted till December though no tax, I did have a short drive of it and all seems ok except the roof paint work is poor, the drivers door seal needs replacing............

overall the sound and acceleration is v impressive ;)

That sounds ridiculously cheap for that car buddy. The idea is to seek advice before you part with the folding for the chariot. I really hope that lady luck is with you on this one, failing that then one of our boffins might be able to rescue you from certain sinking into the depths of the abyss :sad2:

Hi and welcome.

You can't really go wrong for £350. If there is nothing seriously wrong then you have a running car and something you can work on.

If there is something seriously wrong, then you can either fix it, sell it on or strip and sell the parts for a good profit.

most of my cars seem to turn into money pits so why should this be different :lol:

all in all its a good motor though i wont really know till i get it taxed insured and on the road properly

thanks guys

projects now cancelled the insurance company laughed at me so time to change plans and go with something else, maybe an mg metro :lol:

*Removed URL as per T&C's*

projects now cancelled the insurance company laughed at me so time to change plans and go with something else, maybe an mg metro :lol:

*Removed URL as per T&C's*

Always, always check insurance before buying a car.

Also, you'll proably have more like insuring an FTO than finding an MG Metro :cheesy:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back