Moff

Authorised Trader
Car
Nissan Skyline
More great items brought to you by:

THE MOFF SHOP / TMS MOTORSPORT

FS: K&N 57i Gen II Induction Kit - Citroën C2 1.6L All Models

[u'']

K&N 57i Generation II Induction Kits are built primarily for European vehicles. They come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty™. These intake kits use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter alone. The weakest link in the airflow "chain" robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the engine. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. High quality lightweight aluminium air intake filter kit. Guaranteed to increase horsepower Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound Replaces entire factory air intake system Washable and reusable lifetime air filter Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions) Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®

Price: £224.00
Price (inc. VAT): £268.80

Please see the website for more photos and details...

Email us: sales@tmsmotorsport.co.uk

OVER 10 years experience
We ship worldwide

mofomos_logo_png.png

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back