Front and rear 4 link

Retodd

Car
Custom 505bb
I’m going to start a custom build next year and looking for some decent deals for my suspension. It’s basically going to be Baha vs mad max. I’m welding a tubular frame, extended front end for travel, 505ci, TH400, NP205E, billet front and rear. Im thinking of using wolf shocks n springs w my 4 links. Any help?

I’m going to start a custom build next year and looking for some decent deals for my suspension. It’s basically going to be Baha vs mad max. I’m welding a tubular frame, extended front end for travel, 505ci, TH400, NP205E, billet front and rear. Im thinking of using wolf shocks n springs w my 4 links. Any help?
You have chosen a serious piece of engineering, but you made no mention of what kind of help you require, nor of your personal experience in such matters? Have you the necessary skills in engineering, mathematics, machining, and welding, and all to the necessary standards? I admire your passion for such a build but my advise is to research chassis building, talk to the guys who build frames, Zcars for example, they build subframes to put Hyabusa motors into Minis, and they are currently working on 1.0Tsi motor transplants. Go and check them out for a start, pick their brains. You are taking on a massive task in terms of precision engineering, geometry, stresses and forces need to be calculated etc. If you are going for it, there is no substitute for learning the ways before hand. You could do with a mentor really. Keep us in the loop, and good luck. I hope this helps a little.