Formula offroad Iceland

Ingo

Torque Junkie
Car
Toyota Carina E 2.0
Hi guys :)

n626536428_2034240_240209.jpg

want to share this with you but I dont want to make 15 reply´s to get them all in here so if you dont have facebook then its your loss :lol:

album 1
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86340&id=626536428&ref=mf
album 2
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86346&id=626536428

If you want to comment on any of the pics then you may add me as friend :cheesy:

Last edited:
cheers for the pics mate this is 1 of my favorite motor sports
it never gets boring unlike formula 1!!

any chance you have videos aswel????

no so sorry, I have a broken foot at the moment and I could not get close enough to take videos since my camera won´t allow me to zoom when recording a video :(

but I will try to find something from my friends :)

:( Not on facebook myself so I'm going to miss out! How many pics are there in total? I might be able to increase your upload limits on here.

Man that is awesome! I love watchin that stuff on tv. Hopefully ill get sent TDY overseas and will be able to experience this first hand.

:( Not on facebook myself so I'm going to miss out! How many pics are there in total? I might be able to increase your upload limits on here.

you should be able to see the pics if you are not on facebook, can´t you see them ?

they are 81 in total ;)

No - its saying you must log in to see this page! :(

I will put the pics up on www.ingvarp.is in a few days, i´m having some trouble getting the pics onto the page :sad2:

can only put 2 at a time and 81 pics would make 41 uploads :mad:

but i´m working pretty hard these days and can´t make all the time I would want to put the pics on the page :(

but however I am going to put them on the site in the next few days so keep looking onto my site and you will see the pics before next weekend :)

well waynne here they are :D

i.php

i.php

but not all of them, the rest will get there after work tomorrow :)

and yes I work 7days of the week 8 - 10 hours per day so there isnt much time to put pics on the site and there will probably not be any more of icelandic motorsports from me this summer :(

Cheers
Ingo :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back