Ford Popular/Nissan SX 2ltr Project

!960 (new shape) Ford Popular ongoing project car. No Log Book, not yet wired up, no interior or propshaft. Nissan SX 2ltr engine, with new Turbo, adjustable Boost valve and Stainless Steel manifold, full Nissan wiring loom with ECU included but not fitted. Bodywork fair, would benifit from 2 new front wings, small ammount of welding required, plus prop shaft and finishing off fabricating. VW camper van restoration reason for not finishing project and therefore sale of Pop. Offer around 500 pounds (the money is in the engine more than the car!)

Telephone Number 01253 790435

Email John_carpenter@tiscali.co.uk

Please send your email address if you want to see photos, as I am having a problem transfering them to sights from my email due to my PC 'dying'. Thank you.

Last edited:
I've approved the post for you so it is now live Mossstock - if you had 10 posts you won't get stuck in the moderation queue if you post email address, pictures or web addresses;).

Hello Massstock ... Can you show us the pictures of the car ... I am interested in it ...

Hi, could you possibly forward an email address please? I have lost all my photos when the computer 'died', but managed to retrieve them from an email sent to my daughter, but cant work out how to get them from the email onto this site. Sorry to be a nuicance.

John

john_carpenter@tiscali.co.uk

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back