Ford Model T. 100 years later

I thought any lister could post on any motoring topic on this forum, If this is not in order, my apologies, I do not know how to remove this from the forums, maybe you could do it for me.

you are quite right, but you have to admit though that posting this video that's about ford, in the peugeot 106 section is a bit, wierd...

Hello Jarrus, I honestly did not know that I was posting on the peugeot section, I just clocked on"start new thread " and posted.
I am not so clued up on computers, and tend to make these goof ups on a regular basis, If it bothers people so much, I would rather stop posting as it is not my intention to step out of line

Hello Jarrus, I honestly did not know that I was posting on the peugeot section, I just clocked on"start new thread " and posted.
I am not so clued up on computers, and tend to make these goof ups on a regular basis, If it bothers people so much, I would rather stop posting as it is not my intention to step out of line

keeps wayne and co. on there toes lol

threads been moved to the ford section!

indiaman i really dont think jarrus meant anything by his post he was just pointing out it was in the peugeot 106 section;)

just watched the vid and it a good watch!!
but a question has to be asked if the first cars where left hand drive whos bright idea was it to introduce right hand drive???
wouldnt driving be so much simpler if everyone drove on the wrong side of the road:amuse: