ford focus/vauxhall astra back seat sizes??

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
im looking to hire a car soon and im just wandering if anyone (tn69) especially could shed some light on the rear seat sizes of the 2 cars above. basically i need the car to seat 2 adults with a child seat in the back comfortably for a 4+ hr drive. are the 2 cars above suitable for this or will i have to go for the mondeo or equivalent??
any help on this matter will be much appreciated!!

They are plenty big enough for a car seat buddy.
In both the Focus and the Astra I have had 2 child seats in and then can fit a passenger in-between as well with a bit of a squeeze. ;)

sorry mate but i didnt make my question very clear:embarrest:
what i meant to ask was can you seat 2 adults and a car seat in the back of either car comfortably (not a squeeze)?? cause with it being a 4+ hr drive plenty of room in the back is a must;)

I can fit a single car seat and 2 adults in the back with ease.
Leg room is a bit of an issue if your like me and have the drivers seat fairly far back.
But to tackle that I just put the child seat behind me if I have 2 adults in the back. ;)
Easiest thing buddy is just pop into a local Ford or Vaux and have a quick look.
Average sized people would be fine but your not going to be comfy in the back if your tall. 6ft+ etc.

cheers mate!!
i dont think leg room will be an issue then with me being the tallest at 5.7:lol:

I'd imagine you'll be ok then buddy.
I'm around 5.10 or something I can fit someone behind my seat, but there isn't much knee room cause I have my seat tilted.