Ford Fiesta Zetec S £1150ono

For sale is my Fiesta Zetec S i bought the car as a non runner as the lad that had it before me clipped a curb and bent the wishbone and buckled the alloy.
Iv had the car checked in a jig and there is no chassis damage, Iv since fitted a new wishbone. The drivers side skirt front edge is scuffed with a small chip from where i put it on the trailer to bring it home the drivers wing is also slightly scuffed but not overly noticable. Its sitting on mondeo 15" 5 spoke alloys with a steel on the front right. Only needs a new windscreen as we had vandals in the yard where it was stored other than that just tax it and drive it today! its MOT'd until 27/08/11 No Tax. just turned 100k on the clock only part service history. The interior is really clean and tidy with the only down side 2 ciggy burns on the seats and no stereo there is cables ready in the boot for some though. The car also has tinted rear passenger windows and rear screen. Most parts are also colour coded. The fiesta is sitting low but i have no idea what suspension it has.

Overall the paint has a few minor blemishes but would tidy up to a nice little car apart from the windscreen the traction control light is on.

I need the money for a van, no PX or sawps unless its a P100! Car is currently located in bedford a few minutes from M1 Junction 13 but as im loosing my storage it may get moved to leighton buzzard.

Offers around £1150 ono Please PM me your number

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back