Forced induction kit for 93ss Aero

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
From
Cornwall
Car
MG TF135
Bit of advice here T9, the import Scoobies run the TD04 turbo as standard but the higher end models run the TD05 and I have seen some peeps running the TD06. So not sure if you buy another turbo thats bigger and cut and weld you flange onto it. Seen it done a few times and this is what was done for my scooby when it had the TD05 put on inplace of the TD04. Not sure if thats anygood but might be worth looking into.

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Great stuff! many thanks for the turbo pointers BAD63R! I shall put your suggestions to a couple of garages that I trust and see what they can come up with for me, will let you know how it all works out! ;)

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Thanks for the good idea pgarner, I shall take a look at this one also!
my problem at the moment is the complete lack of real useable space under the bonnet of the beast. I have been exploring a small version that I built on a testbed and the theory is sound.
I had looked at a remote version working from the boot but the distance to be covered with respect to the air velocity/force required makes this an impractical solution at present. I still have to overcome some practical and logistical issues also! will stick at it though ;)

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
After much research and ear bending to many suppliers, I have just ordered a cold induction system specifically for my model from BSR in Surrey. Hopefully it will arrive sometime tomorrow, then I will be having some of the components sent straight over to the powdercoaters to be colour coded to match the rest of the engine covers, will post some pics and let you know how this all works out soon.

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
After much research and ear bending to many suppliers, I have just ordered a cold induction system specifically for my model from BSR in Surrey. Hopefully it will arrive sometime tomorrow, then I will be having some of the components sent straight over to the powdercoaters to be colour coded to match the rest of the engine covers, will post some pics and let you know how this all works out soon.
Have finally after all the delays - back order, delivery, had the BSR Induction kit fitted and it was definately worth the wait! will post up a photo tomorrow if the weather holds? ;)