For those who like interiors

I painted the interior of my mitsubishi lancer 2004 ... and after that i repainted it with other different colors ... these pictures show the old dashboard the new dashboard i still didnt take pictures of it but its awesome ...

I did something totally new and original ....
after painting the dash for the 2nd time with extra dark purple and some silver parts ... i changed the interior roof light to a black light from radio shack that works in the car battry and painted using flourescent colors i bought from a paint shop in the dash board lines like the lines u see in any electronic devises so many lines it looks so techno i used flourescent blue and some flourescent yellow ... try it . it doesent affect anything u cant c it except when the blacklight is on in the night .... :arrow:

sORRY i CANT FIND ANY WAY TO POST MY PICTURES AFTER I WROTE THE TOPIC IF U KNOW HOW PLZ TELL ME I REALLY SUCK AT THIS :lol: :shock:

what i did exactly is : i went to a car electriician and detatched every single part of the dashboard and the door interior then i went to a paint job shop and the painter smoothed everypart and sprayed them with base coat and waited till dry 24 hours later i went to the heated spraying room and sprayed some parts like the center console and the doar handle and the door knob with metallic "mercedis benz baby blue silver" and all the other parts like the big part bwn the tow front passengers and the big parts of the front dashboard and the big parts in the door interior with " ultra dark blue non-metallic (without polish so it wont reflect sunlight on ur eyes ) " also used in new mercedis benz models .... after that i put black light on the ceiling and painted paterns like electronic devices using " MAGIC Paint " flourescent paint mostly blue and some parts yellow its really cool . and cant be seen except when the blacklight is on thats the cool thing about it ... :lol:

No pics at my end! Sorry Chaps! Its now easeir than ever to upload them into the Members Gallery (At the top! :wink: )

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back