Fog lights

The blanks would be there in the plastic of the front but if the foglight switch is part of the main light switch you'd need one of those and associated wiring unless you wire them into a seperate switch. You could use the blank holes as cold air feeds instead.

As Yugguy said, you may require an additional switch depending on what is on the car already. On the whole it is quite straight forward for someone with sensible diy skills.

It's already got a fog switch for the rears, so one would assume it could be wired into that?

Cheers for the link, some good stuff on there

I do not know off any car whose front and rear fogs shares the same switch.
For instance on my car (Saab) the front fogs will only switch on with the side lights and the rear fogs will only come on with the headlights!

So there must be a very good reason for using two switches instead of the one, although I do not know exactly what that is! :)

So there must be a very good reason for using two switches instead of the one, although I do not know exactly what that is! :)

I can answer that. Its for when there is no fog and the driver wants to be a massive ''member'' and drive around with his front fog lights on he can! :D

Thats not the reason, :embarrest:, just thought I'd get that point out there. I can now go back to slagging off people who drive around with there front fog lights on because I don't have any :toung:

No good when same switch share both front and rear fog lights! How many times all of you have driven behind car with rear foglights on? Drivers, when someone aproach behind your car - turn rear foglights off!
After few minutes behind such a freak I see red dots instead of car infront and my face got taned like i was in solarium! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back