Fluffy toys

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you have any fluffy toys in your car? Be honest!

I am thankfully fluffy toy free at the moment. (Not even a fluffy dice!)

I saw a car the other day that had a 2 foot deep stack of furry toys on the rear shelf. I would imagine that in a crash the furry toys would make quite a mess!

ATM, my burb is fluffy toy free, but the wife hasn't gotten her hands on it yet. she isn't as bad as the above mentioned but her rear side windows and the sides of the rear window have em all over. think she even has a couple on her front dash.

Yup wifes the same bedrooms full of the bloody things and theres still hundreds at her parents. none in the car however least shes got some sense :lol:

Yup wifes the same bedrooms full of the bloody things and theres still hundreds at her parents. none in the car however least shes got some sense :lol:

My girlfriends got hondreds at her mums house as well. Whats with the Teddy obsession? I just don't get it. :blink: :lol::lol::lol:

I am fluffy free at the moment, but in one of my previous cars I had 1 fluffy toy, and it was "donkey" from "shrek" :lol:

but I lost it :(

Shrek_2_Donkey_L_poster.jpg

OOOH! All those fluffy toys smashed into the front of a car! Must have been part of a Toys R us ram raid! :lol:

OOOH! All those fluffy toys smashed into the front of a car! Must have been part of a Toys R us ram raid! :lol:
I have seen the car since the picture has been taken, the whole car is covered in stickers of fairies.

Fortunately it is driven by a woman, if i was her hubby/boyfriend, i wouldn't be seen dead in it!!

Cheers
Dave