Fitting ecterior neon lights under car

SK

Hiya i recently bought some neon lights and i basiclly have no ideo how to fit them i was woundering if any one could tell me?
does the model and make of the car make a differnce aswell?
cheers
shaun

HI SK, Do you know the make and model of hte Neons too - different kits can have very different fittings and wiring setups. Whatever the kit comes with you should have a switch inside the car so you can turn them off to avoid attention from the plod and only use them while stationary.

It says in the ad All the wiring, fixings and instructions needed are also included - I would insist that they supply what they stated - sale of goods act will back you up on that one. They have pretty good feedback so they should be able to supply instructions.

If you drill a hole in metal - always prime it after a rust inhibiter is applied otherwise it will rust into a bigger hole. :wink:

erm... i no ive asked if the neons are illegal or not!! but i got pulled last night, had my neons on, the police told me as long as you cant see the tubes, n they are not flashin, they are legal! mind the law is set to change.

n you are all right, is does depend on the make n modles of the neons and the car. howeva, most neon tubes will fit on to any car. basically, it looks more complicated than it is.

youve got 4 tubes, bracket each one in place under the car.... then cums the hardest bit! the wiring! all 4 of the wires need to be runnin up to the engine, where all four of the plugs will need to connect into a box, (which should come with your neons)

this needs to be connnected to the battery and the switch needs to be braking the curcuit!!!

**** not bad goin for a bird a****