First visit in 2009 of the MCL Motorhomes MSA British Hill Climb Championship, pics

Re: First visit in 2009 of the MCL Motorhomes MSA British Hill Climb Championship, pi

Sorry OG :embarrest:, I thought everyone could see 'em! I'll post them in the gallery this afternoon when I finish work. :bigsmile:

Re: First visit in 2009 of the MCL Motorhomes MSA British Hill Climb Championship, pi

You could go into your profile and create an album. I think it is quicker than doing the pics one at a time. I look forward to seeing them though.

Here we go, click on pic for link to photo's.

Froglet's wheely happy with his new heart!:embarrest::lol:

Click on pic for video of launch.
Pic & video not mine.

That's better. You have to accommodate us wrinklies :)

Nice photos. All go and very little show (if you ignore the red things), much more to my taste.

Thanks OG, it was the older cars that caught my interest. Amongst my many favourites, were the ones running a pair of Jap speedway engines (some supercharged too) & sounding glorious as the drivers hurl them up the hill! Though to be honest all the cars sounded great in their own way! :amuse:

Can't wait to have a go! ;)