First attempt at major body mod.

J0K3R

Tuner
Car
2.3 Prelude
So I have a Daewoo Espero. It's a piece of crap, but I'm using it to learn on. Where it' been debadged at the front there's some minor damage, and behind this section sits the Radiator. I'm looking to cut a section of this metal ouit and put in a grill to increase airflow into the engine bay and generally make it look better. I've done a photoshop mock up and was wondering what people thought of it. Give me opinions.

Attachments

• comparison1.jpg
    comparison1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
So I have a Daewoo Espero. It's a piece of crap, but I'm using it to learn on. Where it' been debadged at the front there's some minor damage, and behind this section sits the Radiator. I'm looking to cut a section of this metal ouit and put in a grill to increase airflow into the engine bay and generally make it look better. I've done a photoshop mock up and was wondering what people thought of it. Give me opinions.

Try it with the bar between grill and lights 50% and 100% wider and post the results.

Agreed too much grill for my liking. What about a set of spotlights or auxiliary driving lamps?