Fingers cars

Hello, I'm Stuart from norf essex and these are my my rides.

Normandebay004.jpg

media1.jpg

Slide1.jpg

P1010010.jpg

The minor is in the process of being cut up ready to have the bulkhead and rear floor from the porsche welded in.
The Porsche is sitting waiting to be stripped and cut up to donate organs forthe hybrid Minor.
The Yank is a 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite 318Cu-in (5211cc) V8 with Edelbrock performer intake manifold and Holley 600cfm secondary vac carburettor. It is also awaiting the fitment of a competition camshaft and 4-branch exhaust manifolds. And yes I know the General Lee was a Dodge charger and I have stickered up the wrong car.
The Rover 2200sc is completley standard and original and is staying that way. :wink:

Nice set of wheels Stuart. I'll probably move the pics to the gallery if that's ok with you. We'd also be interested in a featuring the Yank! If you've got pics and can spare about 10 mins PM me and we'll discuss further. Ta!

fingers said:
just found out the wife's pregnant. 8)

Congratulations all the best! :D :D Is that your first?

I see a new baby forces sale ad in the paper coming soon - which one is going to go?

You could convince your other half that 'new mums' walk everywhere with baby (Note people do not say THE baby it's just baby!) that way she won't be needing a sensible car? :?

I'm going to see if I can ga a nice set of spinners for the pram. :lol:

Here's some pics of my old limo. She's a 1993 Lincoln Towncar Diamond Edition, stretched by 100 inches. She was fitted with a 17" fwide screen flat TV with DVD player with dolby surround sound. I installed the entertainment system myself and that thing rocked. I too it all out when I sold it and most of it will be going into my van..... Eventually.
Picture007.jpg

Picture003.jpg

insidelinoj-seat.jpg

The car now resides in sunny Spain.